- The tube in the center of this clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the clearomizer.
- When removing the base (atomizer head) to refill the clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when removing the base of the clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaking: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid. This helps maintain the “vacuum” in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 7 to 21 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.